Jockey Club Institute of Ageing
“Show Me Around! CUHK”
|Full-time / Part-time CUHK students
Using the theme of
|11 March 2019 (Monday), 5 pm
(All submissions are based on the time of IOA’s server, and late entries will not be accepted)
Announcement of Results:
|Results will be announced on IOA’s website on or before April 2019. All prize recipients will be notified individually.
Judging Panel: Representatives of IOA, elderly people and professional photographer.
Remark: IOA and the judging panel reserve the right to make final decision on all matters relating to the competition, including the right to interpret and amend the regulations, judging criteria, prizes and other arrangements of the competition without prior notice.
1st prize (one) : $1,500 Cash Coupon*
2nd prize (one) : $1,200 Cash Coupon*
3rd prize (one) : $800 Cash Coupon*
Shortlisted entries : $50 Cash Coupon*
* Cash Coupon are from Eslite Bookstore or Commercial Press Bookstore
Remark: Winning entries may be adopted for use in the “CUHK Map on Age-friendliness” to be produced by IOA.
- Each entrant is allowed to submit a maximum of three entries.
- For personal particulars of the entrants and the description and file format of photo entries, if the organiser considers that the entrants are not eligible or the photo entries are incomplete, it has the right to request the entrants to provide supplementary information or disqualify the entrants from the competition.
- Entrants should be the originators of their entries and have sole ownership of the copyright and interests in the intellectual property rights (including all licensed materials).
- Entries should have never been entered in any other public competitions or used for exhibit, and have never received any awards or grants from other parties.
- For all the winning entries (including the shortlisted entries), authorisation shall be conferred upon the organiser to use the photos without geographical, frequency and time restrictions and without compensation, and an undertaking not to exercise the personal right of copyright against the aforesaid bodies shall be made.
- The organiser has the right of not presenting any awards if the entries received fail to meet the required standard. No explanation will be given in this regard.
- The decisions of the judging panel on the competition results shall be final.
- All winners must collect their prize within the redemption period stipulated by the organiser and present their student ID card for verification purpose. Winners failing to collect their prizes before the deadline shall be assumed to have forfeited their right to redeem the prizes.
- The organiser, upon consulting the judging panel, has the right to disqualify the winner(s) who is/are found to have committed substantiated acts of fraud or dishonesty.
- Entrants must abide by the laws of Hong Kong in the course of production.
- Entrants shall take full liability if the entries are involved in any infringement or unlawful acts.
- The organiser reserves the right to interpret and revise the regulations including the right to make final decisions on the results, awards and other arrangements without prior notice or any liabilities. In the event of any disputes arising from the competition, the organiser reserves the right to make final decisions.
- Entrants should carefully read the competition details and regulations. By submitting their entries, the entrants agree to be bound by the above terms and regulations of the competition. Entrants will be disqualified from the competition for any violation of the regulations.